Hootsuite is the most widely used platform for managing social media, created by Ryan Holmes in 2008. The system’s user interface takes the form of a dashboard, and supports social network integrations for Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Google+, YouTube, and many more.
Map it and plan it with Hootsuite. Hoot suite has more than 150 app integrations, including Slack. Install the Hootsuite Slack app lets you send a social post from your Hootsuite dashboard directly to a Slack channel.
If you make 10 Facebook posts, how many ought to be shared from your blog, and how many from someone else’s blog? And how many product pitches should you make?
One formula is the 4-1-1 ratio. It goes like this:
· 4 pieces of relevant, original content from others
· 1 retweet for every 1 self-serving update
There’s also the 5-3-2 rule which goes as follows:
· 5 should be content from others
· 3 should be content from you
· 2 should be personal status updatesPlan ahead, Plan your goals.